BIOCHAR conference by CDEC
- 10.00 - 10.10 - Welcome Words (Bruno Renders)
- 10.10 - 10.30 - The Re-direct/Three-C and CASCADE projects journey (Tim Scholze, Lead Partner)
- 10.30 - 10.50 - Projects and results from CDEC activities (Camille Hermans, Romain Guillaud - CDEC)
- 11.15 - 11.35 - Biochar in concrete and asphalt – a key to climate-positive construction industry (Julia Roth, CarStorCon Technologies GmbH)
- 11.35 - 11.55 - The important role of a municipality in decarbonizing construction materials (with the use of Ecofalt in combination with Biochar) (Sander Lubberhuizen, Municipality Enschede )
- 13.00 - 13.20 - Carbon Sequestration in Construction Materials accelerated by Data-Driven Carbon Crediting Schemes (Anna Lehner, Carbonfuture)
- 13.20 - 13.40 - How to support the decarbonization of building sector thanks to the local production of green energy and biochar (Carbon Loop)
BREAK - TOUR OF OUR PROJECTS
- 14.25 - 15.25 - Round table and discussion
more infos here: CDEC
Äerd Lab will present the results of 3D printing clay with biochar inmixed.
Each participant will be gifted a clay+biochar 3D printed mug.